Monday, May 25, 2009

starting a blog!

I decided to start a blog because of all the inspiring and wonderful blogs that I have discovered and learned so much from. I just finished my sophomore year of college and I am so excited to have tons of free time (except for when I am working and teaching) to challenge my body and try new recipes! During the last few months of school I couldn't cook at all because I was soooo busy so I am starting thing up delicious thing to make already. I'm not quite sure what the format of this blog will be yet, but I am determined to make it interesting and worth everyone's time (including myself).

3 comments:

  1. How did you get started with aerial dance?! That looks SO FUN!!! I see ads occasionally for circus classes... is it as easy as just attending one? I used to do gymnastics when I was little but haven't done anything for a while like that... except some yoga which I am also hoping to get more into. I still have some of my flexibility but want more more more! Think I could do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am also a Carrots N Cake reader and I saw your link in the comments section! I actually also just finished my sophomore year of college and have been toying with the idea of starting a food/fitness blog-- maybe I should just go for it. I bookmarked you and can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogworld! I just started blogging a couple months ago, and have made some really good friends!

    ReplyDelete